The Scholarship Program
The Salvation Army member and class scholarships are granted on a sliding scale, based on level of need. To find out what your reduced-price membership or class rate would be, please fill out the Online Scholarship Application below to get started.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- Fill out the Online Scholarship Application below.
You can also download a Scholarship Application and submit in person at the front desk.
- You will be notified within seven business days via email to let you know if you qualify for a scholarship. At that time, you will be given additional steps on how to complete the enrollment process.
- Visit The Community Center to complete your enrollment. Remember to bring all completed application paperwork and income verification documents that were requested in the approval email.
- For your scholarship to remain active, you must use the community center on an average of four times per month. General membership policies also apply.
Apply for a Scholarship Learn More About Membership
How to Renew Your Membership Scholarship
- Option 1: Complete the Online Scholarship Application. You will be notified within seven business days via email to let you know if you re-qualify for a scholarship. You may be asked to bring income verification documentation to the front desk.
- Option 2: Download and fill out a paper Scholarship Application and return with attached household income verification to the front desk. You will be notified within seven business days via email to let you know if you re-qualify for a scholarship.
- If you qualify for a membership scholarship, you will be notified and membership will automatically be renewed.
Renew Online Download Paper Scholarship Application